• Have a practical understanding of SET and PET
• Show that you have used SET/PET with at least 50 clients
• Completion of at least 77 hours (11 days) of Level 2 & 3 workshops, A minimum 36 hours (6 days) must be specifically Level 3 PET workshops.
• Demonstration of PET at a workshop with supervision
• Apply PET as a key technique in your practice
• At least 8 x 1 hour Supervision sessions
• Completion of a Reading Program
• Ongoing Supervision of Practice
You will be able to list yourself as a skilled PET Practitioner on our website Includes –
Name and address details highlighted in the very top section of our practitioner listings
100-word description of your practice, skills, expertise.
Sample Listing:(Can be worded in first person if you prefer, sample just to show likely size of listing)
Steve Wells is an internationally recognised psychologist and peak performance expert who holds a Masters Degree in Counselling Psychology from Curtin University. He has trained extensively and personally with Gary Craig (creator of EFT) and Frank Farrelly (creator of Provocative Therapy). With Dr David Lake, Steve created the user-friendly approach Simple Energy Techniques (SET) and the advanced approach Provocative Energy Techniques (PET). Steve regularly consults and presents worldwide on peak performance and was one of the first to apply Energy Psychology extensively in this area. Steve has co-written 4 books on Energy Techniques including Enjoy Emotional Freedom.Steve specialises in: Peak Performance, Anxiety/Depression, Trauma, Self-Confidence and Self-Esteem Issues
For more details information on becoming a PET Practitioner click here
Or email our office or phone Louise on 08 9271 9271